Subject: Re[2]: Dongle pass-through
From: Darren Metcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:21:32 -0800

>> Adobe After Effects certainly does have a dongle.
>>
>> Dave Paige
>
>Gak! Where does it go? If it's an ADB dongle it makes running
>After Effects on Shapeshifter a no-no AFAICS... :((
>
>--- Dave ---<

The newest version of AfterEffects ($699 or so) does not use a 
dongle, the add-on FX Kit that has all the cool features 
(another $699 or so) requires the dongle. I'm still trying to 
find out if the base version of AfterEffects runs on 
Shapeshifter, I doubt it would run on my machine, I can only 
allocate about 13MB to the Mac... But it might be worth the 
investment in another 16MB simm.

--
Darren Metcalfe
[email-masked]